Vendor Relationship Manager, KeyLink Family of Companies
The Vendor Relationship Manager is responsible for the overall development of KeyLink Relationships within the assigned Region. The Vendor Relationship Manager must possess excellent time management skills; the ability to communicate ideas and expectations in a clear manner to a diverse assembly of vendors. The Vendor Relationship Manager will report progress to the Vendor Department Manager, KL President, and CEO. The Vendor Relationship Manager must be motivational and progressive with actions and commitments and is responsible for understanding and implementing organizational policies and expectations.
- Provide excellent service to Vendors.
- Guide the overall direction of the assigned region.
- Craft a regional strategic vendor recruitment and management plan every two years, using input from the KeyLink Executive Leadership.
- Actively recruit and maintain vendor relationships for the KeyLink Family of Companies
- Encourage Vendors within your region to work with the KeyLink Family of Companies
- Maintain assigned region Vendor Membership records within the organization, including but not limited to:
- Reviewing Pending Applications
- Maintaining contact with Pending Applicants to request missing information or documentation
- Ensuring applicant profile data meets KeyLink Data Quality Standards
- Ensuring applicants meet KeyLink minimum approval criteria
- Reviewing Vendor submitted Licenses, Insurance, and other required documents for accuracy and validity.
- Approving Vendor Applications
- Review daily Vendor dashboard for license status, background check status, completion of required training, insurance status, and rectify missing or erroneous data.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly Vendor report cards
- Serve as an active participant in national and regional meetings and industry conferences on behalf of the KeyLink Family of Companies
- Provide constructive feedback and recommendations to the KeyLink Executive Leadership
- Actively participate in regularly scheduled weekly KeyLink Team Teleconference Call
- Provide Weekly updates to the Team on KeyLink Relationship Development in assigned Region
- Serve as a leader and mentor for KeyLink Vendors
- General maintenance and recommendations for improvement to the Vendor Management Systems (web-based, public, internal, and proprietary)
- 4 year college degree from an accredited university is not required, but preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and must be well organized and prioritize work and meet strict deadlines.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft applications (Excel), type 35 wpm and have the ability to learn software applications.
- Must have the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to senior management and clients.
- Strong knowledge of, and ability to articulate and discuss issues and challenges facing the assigned region(s)
- Has strong presence and visibility within the region(s)
- Ability to travel throughout the region when necessary
- Maintains and fosters relationships with regional media contacts
- Knowledge of other associations within the region