ABOUT THE JOB:
A Global Real Estate Management Company is seeking to fill a Full Time REO Asset Manager position for our San Diego, CA and San Juan, PR offices. The position requires the ability to maintain a positive, up beat attitude while working in a fast paced and fun environment. The position includes a yearly salary, medical and dental benefits and monthly bonus structure.
- Manage a residential real estate portfolio of 150-200 assets
- Coordinate with investors and provide updates on marketing plans and disposition strategies on an asset level basis
- Update senior management regularly on assets assigned
- Collaborate with brokers and real estate agents daily
- Obtain the highest net selling price possible while balancing days on market
- Create viable business plans that will maximize returns for the client
- Utilize appraisals and BPOs to determine appropriate asset values
- Provide recommendations to improve key sales metrics and create efficiencies in processes
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Provide excellent service to clients and investors
- Develop key relationships with stakeholders for optimum disposition strategies, maximizing the value of the real estate portfolio
- Timely execution of sales strategies
- Detailed updates and reporting of assets under management
- A 4 year college degree from an accredited university is not required, but preferred.
- Position requires two years experience working in real estate asset management or property management.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and must be well organized and prioritize work and meet strict deadlines.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft applications (Excel), type 35 wpm and have the ability to learn software applications.
- Must have the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to senior management and clients.